Terms and Conditions
- Ticket holders will only be admitted on presentation of a valid ticket.
- Dogs are not allowed in Sandringham House or Gardens except for registered assistance dogs.
- Vehicles, including those used for garden maintenance, operate within Sandringham Gardens.
- Visitors and their belongings may be subject to security checks.
- Visitors belongings must not be left unattended.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
- Photography and filming is not allowed in Sandringham House.
- Mobile phones should be switched to silent when in Sandringham House.
- Smoking and the consumption of food and drink is not permitted in Sandringham House.
- Please be aware that as a historic property some paths are uneven and care should be taken.
- The gardens contain areas of open water. Children should always be supervised .
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by negligence, Sandringham Estate excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage suffered by any ticket holder or occurring to any items belonging to the ticket holder and will not be liable for any loss or expense due to circumstances - beyond the control of Sandringham Estate.
Sandringham Restaurant and Terrace Take Away Cafe
Terms and Conditions
Afternoon Tea Bookings
Please note all bookings are subject to availability and Sandringham closures out side of our control, all bookings will be confirmed by email within 24hrs of booking. Where the bookings are for gifts the afternoon tea element must be booked 7 days prior to the visit. Vouchers are valid for the season/year on the vouchers (ie 2023).
Refund Policy Refunds
Refunds can be made on unused vouchers bought direct from us within 45 days of purchase. Alterations where dates have already been confirmed as booked with us, must be made 14 days prior to the date the visit is booked. alterations up to 14 days in advance of your visit are subject to availability.
Refunds are always made to the person who purchased the voucher, and if originally purchased by credit or debit card, the refund will be credited to the same card, or in some cases by cheque and will be made within 30 days of cancellation.
Upgrade of the voucher to the next season is available for a fixed fee of £5.00 per person This must be requested by Dec 31st of the season the voucher was valid for.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Gift Vouchers can only be used in a single transaction; and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given.
Gift Vouchers may be used for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
Gift Vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Sandringham Estate is final.
Sandringham Estate reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.
Gift Vouchers will be dispatched within two working days, please allow four days for delivery.