Terms and Conditions
- Ticket holders will only be admitted on presentation of a valid ticket.
- Dogs are not allowed in Sandringham House, Museum or Gardens except for registered assistance dogs.
- Visitors and their belongings may be subject to security checks.
- Visitors belongings must not be left unattended.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
- Photography and filming is not allowed in Sandringham House.
- Mobile phones should be switched to silent when in Sandringham House.
- Smoking and the consumption of food and drink is not permitted in Sandringham House or Museum.
- Please be aware that as a historic property some paths are uneven and care should be taken.
- The gardens contain areas of open water . Children should always be supervised .
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by negligence, Sandringham Estate excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage suffered by any ticket holder or occurring to any items belonging to the ticket holder and will not be liable for any loss or expense due to circumstances - beyond the control of Sandringham Estate.
Sandringham Café & Coffee Shop
Terms and Conditions
Afternoon Tea Bookings
Please note all bookings are subject to availability and Sandringham closures out side of our control. all bookings will be confirmed by email within 24hrs of booking. Where the bookings are for gifts the afternoon tea element must be booked 7 days prior to the visit. Vouchers are valid for the season/year on the vouchers (ie 2017).
Refund Policy Refunds
Refunds can be made on unused vouchers bought direct from us within 45 days of purchase. Alterations where dates have already been confirmed as booked with us, must be made 14 days prior to the date the visit is booked. alterations up to 14 days in advance of your visit are subject to availability.
Refunds are always made to the person who purchased the voucher, and if originally purchased by credit or debit card, the refund will be credited to the same card, or in some cases by cheque and will be made within 30 days of cancellation.
Upgrade of the voucher to the next season is available for a fixed fee of £5.00 per person This must be requested by Dec 31st of the season the voucher was valid for.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
Gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase.
Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of £10 with a £10 minimum.
Gift Vouchers can only be used in a single transaction; and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given.
Gift Vouchers may be used for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
Gift Vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
Gift Voucher only valid at Deborah Steward catering operations at Sandringham.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of Deborah Steward – Sandringham is final.
Deborah Steward – Sandringham reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.
Gift Vouchers will be dispatched within two working days, please allow four days for delivery.
Winter Promotion: Hot Drink and a Cake. Offer applies to all cakes over the Value of £3.
Competition Terms & Conditions
To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Sandringham Restaurant and Deborah Steward Catering..
The draw for the voucher will be held at the end of the month we will notify you by post and e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The Sandringham Restaurant and Deborah Steward Catering reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as The Sandringham Restaurant and Deborah Steward Catering may require.
The voucher will not be transferable to another person.
No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
The Sandringham Restaurant and Deborah Steward Catering reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the terms and conditions page.
The voucher is valid for one year from date of issue.
Coffee / Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
Coffee Loyalty Cards
Loyalty cards are not exchangeable for a cash alternative, only one stamp per eligible purchase. we reserve the right to withdraw the offer. we also reserve the right to issue a new card to customers who regularly hassle staff for more than their eligible stamps or abuse the loyalty scheme in any way.