Some of the areas in which they work include:
- The main House and Country Park which have been open to the public since 1977
- Sandringham Country Park which welcomes over 250,000 people a year
- The development of redundant farm buildings for business units for rural employment, including 15 workshops, offices and factories
- The Sawmill, which converts timber grown in managed forests on the Estate for sale
- The Apple Juice Factory which produces apple juice sold in the farm shops, Waitrose and other fine food suppliers
Any job vacancies are normally advertised in the local press and relevant trade publications and will also be included on this page as they arise. Specific enquiries should be addressed to The Agent and sent to the Estate Office, Sandringham, Norfolk, PE35 6EN.