The Sandringham Estate has a clear vision for the future:
Sustainability - for communities and planet.
To deliver this, we are looking for people who share our core values of respect, integrity, and professionalism. As a team, we communicate clearly with our colleagues and partners to ensure that we support each other and work together to achieve this goal.
There are many areas where vacancies may arise such as:
- In Sandringham House, Gardens and Royal Park which have been open to the public since 1977.
- Sandringham Courtyard with facilities Restaurant, Terrace Café and Shop which welcomes over 500,000 people a year.
- Rural employment in business units, including 15 workshops, offices and factories.
- Sandringham Sawmill, which converts timber grown on the Estate for retail.
- Sandringham Apple Juice HQ which produces apple juice sold around the UK in farm shops, Waitrose and other fine food suppliers.
The latest vacancies will be advertised in the local press and relevant trade publications and will also be included below as they arise.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that we only provide feedback to shortlist candidates.
Specific enquiries should be addressed to The Agent and sent to the Estate Office, Sandringham, Norfolk, PE35 6EN.