Enjoy annual benefits from your Sandringham Membership rain or shine.
Our membership gives you access to enjoy the much-loved country retreat of the Royal Family whilst in addition supports the continued protection and maintenance, sustainability and development of the visitor experience.
Striving to reduce its impact on the environment, Sandringham will continue the tree planting legacy and commitment aiming to boost its green credentials over the next 10 years. Partnering with environmental conservation organisation Ecologi, Sandringham will now donate a proportion of funds for every new membership, visitor booking and purchases via the online shop to fund tree planting and climate change projects, as well as offsetting carbon.
Sandringham Annual Membership is for 12 months and can be purchased at any time throughout the year - valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Annual Membership - £52
After you have purchased membership please head to the Ticket Office on your next visit to collect your membership pack.
Member Benefits Include:
• Enjoy unlimited parking for up to two vehicles in the car parks (one car permitted per visit) with access to the Sandringham Royal Park and Adventure Playground for 12 months
• Discount on tickets to visit the House
• Complimentary unlimited access for the named ticket holder to Sandringham Gardens during visitor opening times
• Unlimited guests of the named Season Ticket holder entitled to 10% discount on Sandringham Gardens admission
• 10% discount across most products in the Sandringham Shop
• 10% discount in all catering outlets which includes the Terrace Café & Kiosk and Afternoon Tea in the Sandringham Restaurant
• Priority booking and discounted member rates on select events throughout the year
• Membership e-newsletter and email updates
Membership Discount excludes:
Gift voucher purchases, Items already discounted and special offers, Workshop admissions, Group bookings, Plants and other select items in the shop. Admission to special events organised by Sandringham Estate in the Gardens, (however please note third party promoters may offer a discount on their events at their discretion).
For more information on membership please email [email protected]