- Sandringham House, Museum and Visitor Centre are fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- There are reserved car parking bays close to the Visitor Centre for disabled visitors.
- Transport is available for those less able to walk, from inside the ticket office entrance to the front door of the house and back throughout the day. There is no charge for this service.
- There are adapted toilets at the Visitor Centre and at the Stables Tea Room.
- Wheelchairs may be borrowed free of charge (deposit required); enquire at the Restaurant.
- Wheelchair users and those less able to walk should be aware that there are quite long distances to cover between the Visitor Centre and Sandringham House, and around the gardens and grounds.
- There is no discount offered on admission tickets for wheelchair users and other visitors with disabilities, but all visitors who require an access companion are entitled to a complimentary ticket for that person.
Click below for our full and detailed access statement.
If you are bringing a group of visitors who are wheelchair users or who have other disabilities, please do contact us beforehand, as we can advise you about the best way for all your group to get the most out of their visit.